Residential Services / Home User Computer Support – Mobile PC Services
At the very least, residential computer users like you are facing Internet privacy challenges that can compromise your ability to enjoy your computer. More seriously, your identity and financial records are at risk.
We are sensitive to the fact that the general public, overwhelmed with buzz words and scary virus warnings, don’t really understanding what they mean or how to protect themselves.
With 847Tech Repair you receive computer support in the comfort of your own home.
- Software installation and removal
- Spyware and virus removal and prevention
- Hardware upgrades and replacements
- Internet security auditing and configuration
- Application of updates and patches
Complete System Overhaul – Requires Pick-Up & Delivery of your computer.
Travel charges apply.
- Home and home office networking
- Personal computer training both remotely and onsite
- Virtually, anything computer related.
If you do not see it on the list, it doesn’t mean that we can’t help you. Just give us a call.
…as a quick note
We will install software designed to both clean your computer of malware, and to maintain its proper function long after your Service has been performed.
Mobile PC Services – Per Incident Billing
- Remote Support at $35 per half hour
- On-site Support at $65 per hour (2 hour Min.)
$30 for travel time (out of area)